Friday, March 8, 2013

Unconventional Ways That I Earn A Living


Finding a part time job these days is extremely difficult. After several years of unsuccessful job hunting i took a different approach and it worked. Here are ways that I make my income;
Auditing assignments:
On weekends I focus more on completing theatrical and auditing assignments. I usually complete 3 auditing assignments and 3 theater checks every week. At the end of the month I make $300 from completing these assignments.

Weekdays:
Light merchandising assignments and Data Collection

On weekdays I work 10 hours every week collecting data’s in stores. I also self-assign myself to 4 merchandising projects every week. I make $900 every month from collecting data’s and merchandising products.
Total monthly income: $1200

At the end of the month I earn over $1000. If are interested in this method, follow these basic steps below to apply:
STEP 1:

1. Apply to become a Certified Field Associate at www.certifiedfieldassociate.com and www.castforce.com.
2. Sign up for theatrical assignments at www.verites.com or at Marketforce.com.

4. Apply for part time field representatives at Symphonyiri.com, Crossmarks.com or retaildatallc.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment